Used Car Salesperson
Our client is well established in Auckland, with a reputation for selling quality late model vehicles.
Top Selling Points
- Multi-branded dealership, with a long history in Auckland
- Excellent culture with strong, experienced upper management
- Great opportunity to join a growing business, with progression in mind!
About the company
Our client is one of the corner stones of their industry. They represent a number of iconic brands that position them to be one of the major dealerships in their area. They are a business that is continuing to grow in a tough market – It is a great place to be!!
About the role
Our client is looking for an energetic Used Vehicle Salesperson that has a proven track record of getting results. They are all about the customer’s experience, and live and breathe this as part of their culture. They have an energetic team that continues to go from strength to strength, continually improving and growing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve target sales results every month
- Maximise all sales and GP opportunities
- Maintain accurate records
Skills and Experience Required
- Experienced Vehicle Sales Professional
- Time management skills
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Culture and Benefits
Our client is proud of their history and the business that they have become. Their Sales people are a committed part of the team, with many of them having served the business for more than ten years. Being a multi brand Dealership, they have aligned themselves with the best so the opportunities and potential are endless.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please apply now by sending your CV via the form on this page to Automotive Careers (NZ) Ltd